International services with Nova Credit Union
“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.”
At Nova Credit Union we are passionate about travelling and we want to make sure that when you travel you can enjoy the surrounds and not have to worry about your finances. We understand that it’s important to have access to your money and we can provide you with a number of solutions to ensure that travels are all sites and the memories you create.
We can help you with
- Over 50 currencies available
- Competitive exchange rates
Multi Currency Cash Passport (for more on the cash passport, see below).
- 10 currencies (including Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, US Dollars, British Pounds and Euros)
- No age restrictions
- Load from $250 to $25,000
- Reload anywhere in the world via B-Pay
- You can not only get cash from ATMs worldwide, you can also make purchases and pay bills using the debit card, reducing the need to carry a large amount of cash on you.
- Your funds are fully protected by your randomly-selected pin number
- Send money safely and efficiently anywhere in the world.
- At Nova Credit Union we want you to enjoy you holidays and be stay safe but sometimes it doesn’t always go to plan. Be confident knowing that you a covered when things go wrong.
What is the Cash Passport?
Pre-Paid MasterCard Currency Card
Pre-Paid Visa Debit Cards
Nova Credit Union is pleased to offer this new service to our members. Travelex’s Cash Passport Cards can be purchased in any amount from $250 to $25,000 and cards are available in Australian Dollars, New Zealand Dollars, US Dollars, British Pounds and Euros.
With the Cash Passport Debit Card
You can not only get cash from ATMs worldwide, you can also make purchases and pay bills using the debit card, reducing the need to carry a large amount of cash on you. What’s more, your funds are fully protected by your randomly-selected PIN… and because Cash Passport is a pre-paid, disposable card – not associated with any of your Credit Union accounts – you can simply throw away the card when your funds are depleted or top up with a new amount.
Nova Credit Union has Prepaid Debit cards in stock, so why not contact us to arrange one for you.
Convenience – So easy to Use!
You don’t need to be over 18 and it’s instantly issued over the Nova Credit Union counter with its PIN. You can use the card at over a million ATMs, and at over 30 million merchants and online retailers. You also have the convenience of checking your transaction history and balance, locate ATMs, change your PIN and contact details online.
Reload as needed!
Conveniently reload your card via BPAY from anywhere in the world. To reload via BPAY, simply logon to Nova Credit Union online banking and select BPAY.
Fees & Exchange Rates
You pay 1% commission on funds credited to the card and normally only $3.75 per withdrawal (other fees may apply). Exchange rates are converted at the time of the transaction, or, if you prefer to “lock in” a rate, cards can be purchased in US Dollars, Euros and British Pounds. No charge for EFTPOS transactions.
As Cash Passport is pre-paid, there is no danger of overspending.